Website Builder Apps for Android – Our Review
We made this review for you with 3 questions in mind.
Can you build an entire website on an Android device?
What can a site builder on Android do ?
What are the limitations of these Apps ?
Read more About Our Reviews.
- You actually feel like you’re making a website as you make it.
- The only app that can build websites from start to finish on all devices – Android, iOS and desktop.
- The same features as Simple Different for iOS and Desktop, but with a few more bugs.
- Well designed app that’s easy to use.
- Very few of the features of Jimdo for desktop are available in the app.
- It is possible to complete a basic website with Jimdo. For a more professional result Jimdo hope we’ll go desktop, but as supporters of multi-platform web creation we say – try another app instead.
- Well designed and easy enough to use for what it can do.
- An online store manager and blogging assistant missing almost all of the features of Weebly desktop.
- Not a website builder.
Incredibly, there is only one start to finish website builder available for Android, and it’s called, appropriately, Website Builder for Android. Jimdo‘s Android app is great for what it does, but its users will find themselves back on their computer browsers to access most of Jimdo‘s capabilities. Weebly haven’t really tried to make a website builder available to Android users yet. Their iPad app suggests that they are working on bringing their tools to mobile devices, but they’re not there yet.